I Passed the PRAXIS II Music Exam - Watch My Video
EZ PRAXIS Prep Tutors has a long standing in supporting students in America for teaching certification exams. EZ PRAXIS Prep Tutors is a privately owned company with operation headquarters located in California and with tutors located across the nation. We are a group of educators focused on helping students pass PRAXIS. PRAXIS Tutors understands the significance of acquiring teacher certification, which is why our tutors dedicate their time, energy, and resources for success. Our tutoring program consists of small team of retired and current instructors from teaching institution across the nation. The team is committed to ensuring full satisfaction and seeing all students pass the PRAXIS exams.
Why Start EZ PRAXIS Prep Tutors?
The sole reason in starting the EZ PRAXIS Prep Tutors organization was because many individuals were failing the exam. Resources for the PRAXIS exams were scarce. What little resources existed online had nothing to do with the real PRAXIS exams. Companies started publishing study guides with PRAXIS Exam stamped on the front cover. Many of the exams have been recently revised. According to students, no study guide truly examined the Common Core Standards implemented in the updated PRAXIS exams to be able to provide effective studying tools.
What makes EZ PRAXIS Prep Tutors different from other websites?
EZ PRAXIS Prep Tutors provides personnel one-on-one tutoring test prep courses focused on the PRAXIS exam content. Our services are based on quality and ensuring satisfaction of all students. Since the initiation of EZ PRAXIS Prep Tutors, our tutors have been researching and developing course content aligned with the Common Core State Standards. We have developed worksheets and strategies on distinguishing between what seems to be “two” right answers. We have sent tutors to take the PRAXIS exam as researchers. EZ PRAXIS Prep Tutors is the strongest source to passing the PRAXIS Exams.
Why Should You Get Tutoring From EZ PRAXIS Prep Tutors?
EZ PRAXIS Prep Tutors has a long track record of supporting students with teaching certification exams. Our PRAXIS Test Preparation Courses include the following benefits:
- Tutoring schedule is based on students’ schedule
- Real exam content and exam questions
- Personal tutor to support you in your journey to passing PRAXIS
- Research base test taking tips
- Diagnostic assessment session and study guide planning
- Unlimited email tutoring support
- Dedicated tutors who work to ensure your understanding
- And Much More!!!
Having the right support to passing any exam is critical. With many of the teaching exams being changed and unreliable resources being sold online, having a good tutor to guide and support you is critical to your success. Our tutors know the exam and can tell you what to expect on the exam. They can tell you how to approach the questions on the exam and ways to maximize your score. They review online resources and provide content material that is relevant to the exam. Our tutors and exam writers will provide the best support in timely manner to make sure that when you enter into the testing center you pass your exam.
Requirements For Tutors and Exam Writers
Our requirements for tutors and exam writers at EZ PRAXIS Prep Tutors are the most rigorous to ensure high quality:
- Common Core State Standard training required.
- Master level education achieved or in-progress.
- Involved in at least one researching project for teaching exam.
- Passed exam or demonstrate involvement in the development of current teaching standards or researching of exam questions.
- Currently employed (or past experience) as school teacher, tutor, college instructor, or exam writer.
Exam Writers Responsibilities While Supporting Students
Tutors and exam writers are responsible to maintain high quality throughout interaction with the students. We establish high standards for our tutors to ensure full satisfaction for our students. Throughout tutor-student engagement, communications are monitor to ensure quality of correspondence. Tutors and exam writers responsibilities includes:
- Conducting research on exam content knowledge
- Teaching content material Responding to emails in timely manner
- Completing tutoring sessions on time
- Answering questions and content along with provide test tips
- Reviewing updated educational standards
- Writing questions based on actual exam content
Track Record of Success
EZ PRAXIS Prep Tutors has a history of success since the company’s inception. Within the first year of starting EZ PRAXIS Prep Tutors, our team of PRAXIS experts assisted over an hundred students. Since then, we have expanded our services to universities and school districts and have helped thousands of students. Our PRAXIS test prep course is tailored to capture weak area development, resulting in score increase for 97% of our students. The personal attention our online tutors provide for the PRAXIS Exams is the key differentiator from other online services. Since the start of our tutoring program, we have reached great milestones:
- Over 75,000 hours of live tutoring sessions and over 130,000 email tutoring questions
- Highest passing rate for our 8 weeks test prep course
- Ranked best PRAXIS preparation service in the State
Don’t Fail The Exam Next Time – Sign Up Today
Don’t have the money to sign up for test prep course? Use PayPal Credit!!!